Interested in joining our motherhood? By becoming a member, you’ll receive your own Mama Made listing, plus you’ll enjoy exclusive member benefits.
- Listing in our Mama Made business directory available to the general public. Attract new customers and improve your organic search results. All members receive analytics access to their listing.
- Access to online trainings from a diverse line up of business professionals. Improve your skills and gain insights to help take your business to the next level. Training topics will include: basic accounting/bookkeeping, developing a business plan, how to grow your social media presence, marketing in the digital age, building a budget and so much more!
- Invitation to online member meet-ups and access to members-only Facebook Group. Gain referrals, make connections and form collaborations with other mamas.
- Subscription to monthly member emails
- Exclusive members-only discounts and deals
- Non-profit members are also eligible to apply for annual grant awards. The application window will open Summer 2021. Stay tuned for more!
Promote your business
With your own customizable listing, you’ll be able to share the wonderful products and services you provide with others who are looking to support mama-owned businesses.
Connect with mamas
Membership means expanding your motherhood network and connecting with other mamas who understand what it’s like to have a family and a business.
Learn from the pros
We offer various training workshops to provide an opportunity for our members to hone in on their skills, grow their business and find that balance between family and work.
The application period for 2021 Membership is now open. All new members receive the first 6 months of their membership complimentary. If you are interested in becoming a Member, please register by filling out the form below. After registering, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete your member profile and create a business listing. As a member-driven organization, our mission is to support one another by lifting up mamas who have a shared passion for offering their gifts to the world. Mama Made Members, must meet the following requirements.
- Be a business owner or non-profit founder, and a mama, with a business in Southern California. (Sorry, no MLMs at this time.)
- Maintain an up-to-date listing in our Business Directory.
- Pay annual Membership dues at respective membership level based on company size, and meet the annual fundraising requirement with a minimum donation of $50. Fundraising donations will go toward grant awards for all eligible non-profit members. All new members receive the first 6 months of their membership complimentary.
FOR-PROFIT MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
$149/year (Mama-owned business with under 5 employees)
$199/year (Mama-owned business with 5-19 employees)
$249/year (Mama-owned business with 20-49 employees)
$299/year (Mama-owned business with 50+ employees)
No annual dues
Must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and provide most recent 990. Please email our membership team to set up your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Member
Please complete the form below to apply for membership. Our team will reach out shortly with more information on next steps.